Major Spoilers Forum
July 31, 2014, 02:24:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Consider a donation to the Major Spoilers cause. On the main site click the "Make a Donation" button on the right hand column.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow War campaign In-Game: Chapter 58- Return to West Wellington  (Read 16900 times)
Navarre
« Reply #225 on: April 27, 2011, 04:00:37 PM »

Landru looks at the beads and scratches his bearded chin.

"Really? Hmmph, I had it wrong."

"It's been a while since I've had a skilled Arcane around. Good eye, lad."

He looks over gRaVl before continuing.

"You say you're still being blasted by those damn Dark Tomorrow, eh? Fire-loving bastards."

"I know the Earthkin make armor that is heat and fire resistant so they can fight alongside their thoqqua herd. That wand could resize enough suits in one wollup to fit your men."
chrysalis
Jim Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 27, 2011, 05:47:34 PM »

"Very good my fine Sir. You have been most busy. I'm pleased to see this."

I lean over and whisper to him, "Do they understand that they are dead?"

Smile...it could be worse.
Navarre
« Reply #227 on: April 27, 2011, 06:20:51 PM »

The Knight laughs and speaks openly.

"Milady asks if we know we are dead. I say 'Aye!'"

"We are blessed with eternal existence in thy service, radiant Angel. We await thy command."
Navarre
« Reply #228 on: April 27, 2011, 06:25:40 PM »

Amber lets tears fall down her cheeks.

"I don't know how to help her. I want her to be at peace."

"All I can do is be with her for as long as I can, let her go when I must, and love her always."

"I don't care about the war, only what it is you must fight for. If you have the chance to help Suzy be free then I want to be with you while you do that."

"I am so tired of life sometimes but I have lived on the hope that someday my little girl and I will be together again. It can't be in a place full of sadness and regret."

"I know you can help her find her way to Sacrosanct. Someday I will be there with her."

"You have to do this. For Suzy. For everyone."

"I believe in you, T'Ning."
chrysalis
Jim Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 27, 2011, 06:39:05 PM »

"And you have been nice to the Elves, and all races in general? Everyone working together?"

Navarre
« Reply #230 on: April 27, 2011, 06:41:05 PM »

The Knight nods, humble and ashamed.

"Yes, milady. We approached the Elven spirits in goof faith, as you demanded."

"After spending time in their company...learning from them...we see the grievous error of our former beliefs. We beg your forgiveness, merciful seraph."
chrysalis
Jim Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 27, 2011, 06:59:49 PM »

"What happened, happened. I forgive you, but it's more important that your forgive yourself."

"I need some information from your time, then I need to be open with all of you as to what is happening."

" What God did you worship and who were you fighting for?"

Navarre
« Reply #232 on: April 27, 2011, 07:06:51 PM »

The Knight replies.

"We were approached by the Angels. They had talked long with Illumian."

"The Lord of Light told them they deserved a better place in things than guarding mortals like watchdogs. He promised them control over their destiny, as the Angels in turn did us."

"But we were greedy and vain, believing ourselves better than the others with whom we shared the world. Yet, when an Angel speaks of such things to you, you want to believe."

"Even the Angels did not believe their Sire and Dame...that is to say the Guardians, Lord Ashe and Lady Cynder...would ever stand against their Primordial parents. But I suppose Jondelyn was, excuse me, most persuasive."

"We did not know how the war ended, having been slain in combat against Ximon. But you have shown us the sad state of the world we sought to build."

"The worst tragedy of all is...we won."
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #233 on: April 27, 2011, 07:19:39 PM »

"Aye, that be a might right plan.

Fire be more than a pain to me wit' 'em Dark wizards.

We can be settin' to who be gettin' what later, I be thinkin'.

So, what be our next move, mates?"

"What be the ways to be movin' yer people the fastest?"

Extremes are always wrong.
chrysalis
Jim Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 27, 2011, 07:20:19 PM »

"I am not an Angel sent by any God. I speak for the many races who have fallen, and those who have not but are fighting for their existence."

"Something called the Ravager is coming. It threatens to destroy this world, both the living and the dead. I'm forming an army on both sides, that is why I asked for your help."

"Do you follow me so far? Is everyone still willing to follow me?"

Navarre
« Reply #235 on: April 27, 2011, 07:26:05 PM »

gRaVl replies.

"Earthkin are always ready to be on the move. The earth is always changing though airbreathers do not see. Earthkin flow as it flows."

"We have few possessions, for the world belongs to all. We are ready."

"Where are the Earthkin going? Must we tunnel to get there?"
Navarre
« Reply #236 on: April 27, 2011, 07:29:50 PM »

The Knight nods with conviction to you, Liv.

"You have released us from an eternity of mindlessness. You are our Angel and we follow you."

The many spirits respond, "Aye! We follow you, Liv! Our Angel!"

The giants grunt something you do not understand but they too raise their hands in loyalty.

The Knight looks to you, more concerned now.

"We are not without resistance, milady. The men in the skull-faced masks...They openly oppose us."

"They gather there,"
he says, pointing you toward the arena.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 07:52:26 PM by Navarre » Logged
Web.Metz
The (Harryhausen) Kraken

PCs: Faerun, Chromatic, Pin

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 27, 2011, 07:37:41 PM »

"The fastest way would be the one we proposed, using the Temple as a container and transporting it and its occupants to Union Point, much like I transported the two wagons and their occupants. It reduces a day of travel by foot to a few seconds. If I am unable to to transport the temple, then we can load up six connected wagons, and I can likely transport people like that. I do expect more then the Earthkin who would wish to immigrate, and seeing that Ice came along, if spirits are likewise in the transports, we could likewise transport the spiritual army as well."

Science
Navarre
« Reply #238 on: April 27, 2011, 07:40:54 PM »

Donovan looks around.

"Liv and Rachel...where are they? They should be with us. I'm worried about Moira too."

He looks around, somehow forgetting(?) to mention T'Ning.
chrysalis
Jim Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 27, 2011, 07:46:22 PM »

"That would be Dark Tomorrow. Sadly, they want the same thing but think bring the Ravager here is the answer, even though it has destroyed many worlds before. Dark Tomorrow is of the evil sorts though."

"Have they tried to fight you? Is it possible for you to harm one another?"

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: