Major Spoilers Forum
April 20, 2014, 11:35:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The newest podcast in the Major Spoilers family is "Munchkin Land!"

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: Attractive Celebrities  (Read 46399 times)
Larry King
Trandoshan Bounty Hunter

Man of 1000 faces!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 12:29:33 PM »

I like Olivia Wilde too.

On...

And off The Grid.

I'm real, because my invisible friend tells me so.
Navarre
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 12:34:12 PM »

I've seen her with several hair colors. She looks good regardless.

Maybe it's because I have never seen anything with her in it as far as why she doesn't hold any particular appeal for me. I mean, if I hadn't watched the Harry Potter movies I wouldn't think twice about Emma Watson (above her ankles at least). She'd just be some skinny chick with an English accent otherwise.
Andreas
Charmander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 01:18:12 PM »

I just want my Lucy Lui Bot thx. Wink

Dr. Zoidberg: So many memories, so many strange fluids gushing out of patients' bodies..
Navarre
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 01:21:49 PM »

She seems spunky and fun.

Do you have a preference for Asian women or just Chinese women or only Lucy or what?

Notable Chinese actresses:
Lucy Lui
Yifei Liu
Ziyi Zhang

Notable Asian actresses (both Korean in this case):
Grace Park
Yunjim Kim

I am sure there are many others that should come to mind. But, again, it seems largely based on the degree of exposure.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 01:24:46 PM by Navarre » Logged
Andreas
Charmander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 01:51:37 PM »

It was purely a Futurame ref.

If I colud have a bot thou, i properly would go with an asian.

Dr. Zoidberg: So many memories, so many strange fluids gushing out of patients' bodies..
Navarre
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2011, 02:00:08 PM »

Many Asian women are very attractive. Of course, I guess that assumes you like Asian physical features.

I find some Asian women attractive. I definitely like Latino women, I don't seem to like African-related features very much in general.

Several of the celebrities on my first post are either of Latino/Hispanic origin or have similar features. Obviously Selena Gomez, at my #1, shows my attraction to that.
Andreas
Charmander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2011, 02:40:02 PM »

My good friends father was an old shool sailer. Who had been on all seven seas, and he allway told us boys thet the thai women was the prettiest on earth.

She's not thai but come on...

She didnt get to run around my bed more than a couple of times.

Navarre
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2011, 04:26:34 PM »

heh A Thai woman might be a little insulted if you claim they are so beautiful but then use a non-Thai woman as your example. It's like those movies in the US that are set in, say, ancient Japan but they just throw in any Asian actor because Hollywood assumes we can't tell the difference.

But Ziyi Zhang is beautiful though. Completely captivating.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 04:34:18 PM by Navarre » Logged
Alisha Mynx
Not the Mama

Down Ali?

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2011, 05:34:13 PM »

There are plenty of Asian actresses that I like, but the sad fact is most of them were on one of the many Super Sentai series (Tamao Sato, Ayumi Kinoshita) or J-Pop stars (Aya Matsuura).

Not posting any pics of the first two cause all I seem to have are bikini photos.   Grin

I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones.   -The Doctor
Navarre
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2011, 06:37:23 PM »

oh, I could have found sexier pictures of most of the women on my list but I figured the thread was superficial enough the way it is.

You have mentioned Asian (particularly Japanese) women several times before, Alisha. Are they your primary preference? If so, why?
Alisha Mynx
Not the Mama

Down Ali?

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2011, 06:53:46 PM »

You have mentioned Asian (particularly Japanese) women several times before, Alisha. Are they your primary preference? If so, why?

I really couldn't give you any definitive 'why', I just almost always seem to find them to be extremely beautiful.  I don't think there is any specific reason to it, or if there is I simply cannot remember it.  It probably is my equivalent of those who simply prefer a certain hair color over others but cannot really give a definite reason why. 

Navarre
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2011, 06:57:12 PM »

Alright, that's a good honest answer. It's okay, I don't know why I'd care more about a girl having cute feet than a good body. That doesn't seem to have a good explanation from any sort of "biological evolutionary advantage" standpoint either.

Maybe I think girls who are tiny with small feet can't outrun me and I'll have a better chance to catch one of them.  Grin
Larry King
Trandoshan Bounty Hunter

Man of 1000 faces!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2011, 07:29:33 PM »

Maybe I think girls who are tiny with small feet can't outrun me and I'll have a better chance to catch one of them.  Grin
They ain't Pokemon Navarre.

I'm real, because my invisible friend tells me so.
Alisha Mynx
Not the Mama

Down Ali?

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2011, 07:33:02 PM »

They ain't Pokemon Navarre.

CUTE GIRL uses CHARM.  It's Super Effective!   Cheesy

Also, a visual aid to some of the asian girls I find cute (and this one is funny too).

Navarre
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2011, 07:35:30 PM »

I was chatting with my ex-sister-in-law and we were discussing my list. She said she thinks Selena Gomez has "a head shaped like a box".

It made me rotflol. That just isn't right.  Cheesy

Incidentally, her Top 10 includes Rachel Weisz and Kate Beckinsale, both good choices.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: