Major Spoilers Forum
April 17, 2014, 10:19:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow Major Spoilers on Twitter! @MajorSpoilers, @FearsomeCritter, @MightyKingCobra

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: Attractive Celebrities  (Read 46135 times)
Larry King
Trandoshan Bounty Hunter

Man of 1000 faces!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2011, 12:51:14 PM »

Sure, it could be any celebrity. I chose celebrities so we'd all have a chance to at least know of the person. It also excludes any sensitive real-life attractions you may be experiencing.

I have always been a fan of Grace Kelly.

My grandfather met Jayne Mansfield once at her home. I think it was one of the highlights of his life.
Okay then, I understand what you mean, not everyone is going to be a know about the ladies I brought up.
I like Grace Kelly too, she was goregeous.  Now I am kind of curious in regard to the circumstances of how your Grandfather was able to meet Ms. Mansfield.

I'm real, because my invisible friend tells me so.
Navarre
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2011, 12:57:38 PM »

Now I am kind of curious in regard to the circumstances of how your Grandfather was able to meet Ms. Mansfield.

My grandfather's professional life was spent in the Army Signal Corp when in WWII, where he worked on cracking enemy codes. Then he was in law enforcement. He was a police officer, sheriff, and private detective at various times.

But all along he had a solid skill in carpentry and later made a living exclusively building homes for people. Apparently he was pretty good at it because his crew was hired to do some work on an addition to a home owned by Jayne Mansfield.

During the time he was working on it she came by, I believe to see how it was shaping up. During those few minutes he got to meet her and exchange a few words.

Even as an old man he mentioned it every once in a while. I guess she made quite the impression.
Larry King
Trandoshan Bounty Hunter

Man of 1000 faces!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2011, 01:15:22 PM »

My grandfather's professional life was spent in the Army Signal Corp when in WWII, where he worked on cracking enemy codes. Then he was in law enforcement. He was a police officer, sheriff, and private detective at various times.

But all along he had a solid skill in carpentry and later made a living exclusively building homes for people. Apparently he was pretty good at it because his crew was hired to do some work on an addition to a home owned by Jayne Mansfield.

During the time he was working on it she came by, I believe to see how it was shaping up. During those few minutes he got to meet her and exchange a few words.

Even as an old man he mentioned it every once in a while. I guess she made quite the impression.
I know what Jayne looked like, and I think that I have no doubt how much of a impression she made on him.

Navarre
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2011, 01:22:32 PM »

No doubt.

The only celebrities I have met are a former state governor and a few professional wrestlers (all male). I know some martial artists on a personal level that are famous within the international circle of martial artists but the only fighters I've met you'd have heard of are Chuck Norris, Hector Camacho, Frank Dux, and Don "The Dragon" Wilson. I got to train some with Don Wilson, which was an incredible experience.

But, as all of these people are male, I got nuthin'.
Larry King
Trandoshan Bounty Hunter

Man of 1000 faces!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2011, 01:38:01 PM »

I'd come up with one of those Chuck Norris meme jokes, but I got nothing.  Undecided

That's a pretty cool list, I have only met Lou Ferrigno, Rosario Dawson, and Ice Cube(I said the first thing that came to my mind,"Dammmmmmmn!"

Navarre
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2011, 01:44:03 PM »

This would be a good addition to this thread: celebrities that members have met and, in keeping with the thread, how attractive they were in person.

I know Blackthunder saw Eliza Dushku once and he said she left a negative impression.

I also know my best friend irl and current MS Forum member, sab39, got to meet Summer Glau in an autograph session. "Meet" meaning "stood in line and then stood next to her long enough to get a photo", I believe. But that still beats my experiences so far.
Larry King
Trandoshan Bounty Hunter

Man of 1000 faces!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2011, 04:08:24 PM »

This would be a good addition to this thread: celebrities that members have met and, in keeping with the thread, how attractive they were in person.

I know Blackthunder saw Eliza Dushku once and he said she left a negative impression.

I also know my best friend irl and current MS Forum member, sab39, got to meet Summer Glau in an autograph session. "Meet" meaning "stood in line and then stood next to her long enough to get a photo", I believe. But that still beats my experiences so far.
I've already spent my three celebs, but sure go ahead. I never liked that Dushku lady, not even in True Lies before Buffy, she looked like a real snot, with no talent. I hope sab39 but his arm around her and smiled, and didn't do the hand hover thing with a pretty girl.

Navarre
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2011, 09:38:41 PM »

I hope sab39 but his arm around her and smiled, and didn't do the hand hover thing with a pretty girl.

Is that where you put your arm around a person but you don't actually touch them, as if they were too hot to touch or something?

He's posted it here on the forum so I guess it's not some secret pic. It is Here.

I can't tell if he is touching her or not. ... I know I would be.
Larry King
Trandoshan Bounty Hunter

Man of 1000 faces!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2011, 04:47:02 AM »

I don't really know sab39, but I would atleast have my arm around her shoulder. He kind of looks scared.  Cheesy

Thanks for sharing though.

@lantis
Not the Mama

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2011, 05:44:42 AM »

I won't pretend like I read this entire thread and instead get it back on topic with the addition of my own list.

10) Katy Perry-She's got a great body and a pretty face, but one of my friends worked with her on a tour and said she was a total diva so personality drops her to a position of pure eye candy and nothing more.

9) Amanda Bynes-She is my age and I grew up watching her on television so there is that sense of history to her.  She has an adorable face and a happy and sweet disposition.  She's funny even if some of the comedies she's been in haven't been.

Cool Tina Fey-Smart, clever, pretty, the list could go on forever.  Not much more needs to be said in my opinion.

7) Yvonne Strahovski-Loved her as Miranda in Mass Effect 2 and would much prefer her with darker hair, but won't complain if she stays blonde.  Pure eye candy this one since I know nothing about her personality.

6) Jessice Beal-Again, just pure lust, she's what I would imagine Greek Goddesses probably looked like.

5) Kate Beckensail-She's got the cute kind of British accent, she looks good dressed up as a vampire, dark hair, and based on what her husband looks like isn't too superficial about appearances.

4) Ashley Greene-The only thing related to the Twilight franchise I've ever seen.  She has a cute face and when she's not trying to look overly sexy can have a sweet and innocent charm to her.

3) Isla Fischer-Fell in love with her instantly in Definitely, Maybe.  She's just adorable and disarms you with her smile.

2) Olivia Wilde-And I'm going to play the hipster with this one and say I had her on my list before it was cool.  Saw her as the bisexual bartender on The O.C. and her alternative look made me wish she had stuck around for more than a season.  Throw into that her general down to earth attitude, and the fact she was on my favorite television show (House) and there is nothing bad to be said about her.

1) Felicia Day-She is not a super-hot woman and has a real average appeal to her aesthetic, which I like.  Her projects like The Guild show her sense of humor, and she is very humble about it all.  Everything I know about her points to the fact that her personality keeps up with her charming beauty.  She is really a total package whereas the others only tend to excel in a single area.

It is also helpful to note that while I may have several redheads on my list, they are not redheads to me.  Due to my eyes being shit, unless their hair is orange, I usually see redheads as brunette.  So take that into consideration when you notice a pattern in my list.
Larry King
Trandoshan Bounty Hunter

Man of 1000 faces!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2011, 06:16:04 AM »

@ @tlantis: I like your choices for 8, 2, and 1, and totally agree on Katy Perry, great to look at, but I've heard dying animals that sounded better than her, and that snotty attitude doesn't bode well for her.

Alisha Mynx
Not the Mama

Down Ali?

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2011, 08:02:50 AM »

Bettie Page

I've had a thing for Bettie Page for the longest time, as well as a love of classic pin-ups (including images based on those pinups but with fictional characters or races).  One of my friends in Second Life even helped me create a "Space Bettie Page" look on my old account. 

I even think she still looked beautiful into her later years.   Not as "sexy", but still beautiful.

I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones.   -The Doctor
Navarre
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2011, 09:22:14 AM »

RE @lantis's list:

All good choices.

I really like the way Katy Perry looks and she seems like she should be a really fun person to hang out with. But then I often hear that is not the case because the personality does not match her looks. That's a shame. It is always much more important to be a good person than good looking.

Amanda Bynes is cute. Sometimes she looks a little dazed, like she isn't sure where she's at. But I've never heard anyone say anything bad about her personality and that's a plus.

Tina Fey is an interesting choice. I do find her intelligence and wit appealing. She's way too old for me though. Why, I bet she's over 30. lol

This Yvonne Strahovski person is someone my friend, sab39, really likes. She really does nothing for me at all. She isn't anywhere close to my type. But I see why any guy would like her.

Jessica Beal came in at #4 on my own list (first post) so I've already covered that. If I was going to actually date anyone on my list, based on what I know of them, it would be her. Her personality wins it for me.

Kate Beckinsale is a classic beauty. She and Catherine Zeta-Jones are the epitome of the standard definition of beauty. She looks great as Selene in Underworld and amazing in Click.

Ashley Greene was a woman I posted several posts back. That particular picture of her has me licking the screen. You like her "sweet and innocent charm", which I too think is nice. But the picture I posted, though "overly sexy" (as you put it) is the most delicious picture I've seen in a while. There are so many things that work so right for me about that picture that she almost made my Top 10 list based on that alone.

Isla Fischer is adorable, through and through. She didn't quite make my Top 10 but she might be at #11.

Olivia Wilde does nothing for me. Nor does Felicia Day. But they are fine in their own respects, just not my type.

You have a good list though. It has some good diversity to it, unlike mine...even if you can't tell a redhead from a brunette. lol
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2011, 09:44:33 AM »

Audrey Hepburn

Kelly LeBrock

Extremes are always wrong.
Alisha Mynx
Not the Mama

Down Ali?

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2011, 09:50:01 AM »

Kelly LeBrock

One of my first childhood crushes, right alongside Betty Rubble, Jem and Optimus Prime.   Cheesy

I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones.   -The Doctor
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: