Major Spoilers Forum
September 02, 2014, 11:41:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you follow @majorspoilers on twitter you'll be the first to know when the new Critical Hit podcast goes up on iTunes.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Critical Hit Fanart; now with general art!  (Read 11384 times)
Slappy
Will Troll For Food!
Not the Mama

Mornin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2012, 03:55:08 AM »

No problem and completely understandable.  It was just the thought that popped into my head.  Perhaps someone else could take that idea and make a wall sized mural somewhere like the Empire State Building or Jefferson Memorial?

"Making good forum members wonder since July 2008!"
Navarre
Reply #371 on: February 18, 2011, 06:47:23 PM
Cheesedemon88
Charmander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2012, 02:31:58 AM »

Hello again

Finally got back to doing some Critical Hit art, I've been working on stuff for another campaign.
Anyway, here it is :

Ket being "saved" by Asmodeus

-Like a Boss
Meowzer
V

General uber nerd gamer fantasy geek.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2012, 02:49:27 AM »

Pretty snazzy, I may have to get in touch with you about commission prices.
Cheesedemon88
Charmander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2012, 03:21:43 AM »

Thanks

I've never done payed commissions before, but if you want to check out what I can do, this is my deviant page :

http://weirdelf88.deviantart.com/

-Like a Boss
Stplmstr
Charmander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2012, 09:56:32 AM »

Nice, Asmodeus and the book imp on his shoulders...Ket has a devil on each shoulder :O Cheesy
Meowzer
V

General uber nerd gamer fantasy geek.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2012, 02:28:36 AM »

Hmm well I probably will not have money free for awhile..Though it would be awesome to get a few NPC's of a campaign I am GMing..hmm perhaps in the future.
Cheesedemon88
Charmander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2012, 04:45:07 AM »

well, if you'd like you can send me some info and descriptions on the characters you'd like to have illustrated and what art  style you prefer, that way I can start sketching out something when I have some free time, and you can pay when you have some cash to spend. I won't charge much, since I do this for fun anyway and of course it won't be binding, so you can pull out any time Smiley

-Like a Boss
Matthew
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2012, 03:27:20 PM »

How about the four gentlemen sitting around the table playing the game, with Mr. Peterson opn the computer screen in the slight background.  All 5 figures are contributing to a collective thought balloon of the final battle above their heads in the top third of the picture.

Wow that's some request, do you know how much work that would be ?

Generally I don't do portraits of real people, because I can't make it look right, also, If I were to draw a full battle scene, I'd draw a full battle scene and not "waist" it by stuffing it into a thought  bubble.

Cool request though, but a bit beyond my skill level Wink

And pretty much impossible to do in any case.  Slappy must be a hoot trolling at conventions.

"Hey, Rob Liefeld!  Can you draw a picture of Cable ski-jumping over Triptycon (but not the third season Transformers Triptycon, the version from the Japanese season five with the Headmasters) while Gambit makes out with Rogue and Bug-Eyed Earl from Red Meat has a gunfight with William Hartnell wearing his first doctor costume and a German World War II helmet while the Spirit of Vengeance from Jim Valentino's Guardians of the Galaxy run works the fryer at Sizzler while cleaning his excess earwax with a golf pencil?

And do it in purple crayon with your left hand?  Sign it to Slappy!!!"
Navarre
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2012, 05:12:21 PM »

"Hey, Rob Liefeld!  Can you draw a picture of Cable ski-jumping over Triptycon (but not the third season Transformers Triptycon, the version from the Japanese season five with the Headmasters) while Gambit makes out with Rogue and Bug-Eyed Earl from Red Meat has a gunfight with William Hartnell wearing his first doctor costume and a German World War II helmet while the Spirit of Vengeance from Jim Valentino's Guardians of the Galaxy run works the fryer at Sizzler while cleaning his excess earwax with a golf pencil?

I would actually buy this! ... except, y'know...it's Rob Liefeld.
Slappy
Will Troll For Food!
Not the Mama

Mornin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2012, 09:25:30 PM »

I would actually buy this! ... except, y'know...it's Rob Liefeld.
What if it was Ty Templeton?

"Making good forum members wonder since July 2008!"
Navarre
Reply #371 on: February 18, 2011, 06:47:23 PM
Navarre
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2012, 09:31:23 PM »

I'd prefer Rich Burlew.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: