Other feats I am looking at:
Skill Focus (Concentration)
Mobile Spellcasting [General] (CAdv p111) - Make a DC 20+Spell level to cast a spell and move in one action.
Vatic Gaze [General] (PH2 p85) - Detect Magic at will. Can make a Sense Motive vs DC 5+target's caster level to determine the highest level spell they can cast.
Obtain Familiar [General] (CArc p81)
Arcane Focus [General, Wizard] (DR351 p88) - You can spend a Full Round Action and a concentration check DC 20. If you do, you enter Arcane Focus. It lasts until you expend it, are knocked unconcious, go to sleep, or use your last arcane spell. As a swift action, you can expend your arcane focus to take 15
on a concentration check.
Extra Spell [General] (CArc p79) - Learn an extra spell up to your highest spell level.
Steady Concentration [General] (RoS p144) - You can always ‘Take 10’ on Concentration checks.
-Faerun metamagic he wishes he could take as his free metamagic-
Transdimensional Spell [Metamagic] (CDiv p85) (CArc p84). +1. Spells modified with this metamagic have full effect on targets that are Incorporeal, Ethereal, using Blink or Rope Trick, etc. You must still perceive a foe to target it with a spell, but area of effect spells work normally.
Improved Flight [General] (CAdv p110/RotW150) - Liv's flight becomes Perfect.
Aerial Reflexes [General] (RotW p148) - +3 to reflex when flying
Aerial Superiority [General] (RotW p148) - When flying, +1 AC against foes who cannot fly or fly worse than you.
Diving Charge [General] (RotW p150) - Can charge when flying.
Winged Warrior [Tactical, Fighter] (RotW p153) - Gains the following abilities.
- Dustup - can make a move action to generate a cloud of dust that interferes with sight and spellcasting, provided you are within 10ft of the ground
- Flying Leap - If you move greater than your land speed, gain +4 to jump, balance, and climb checks.
- Shroud of Feathers -As a move action, you can surround your body with your wings in order to make a Feint in combat as part of an attack.
Ancestral Relic (BoED p39) - As you increase in level, so does your ancestral relic's power.
Flick of the Wrist [General] (CWar p99) (RotW p150) (Needs Quick Draw) - If you draw and attack with a light weapon in the same round, target is flat-footed. Can only be used once per round and only once per opponent in a given battle.
Zen Archery [General] (CWar p106) - You may use your Wisdom modifier when making ranged attacks.
Beast Strike [General, Fighter] (DR355 p76) - You can add your claw damage to your unarmed strikes.
Offensive Metered Foot [General]
(DR337 p97) (needs concentration 6) - Each time you hit the free action chosen opponent consecutively, you gain a cumulative +1 insight bonus on attacks (max +5) against that target. Resets if you miss.
Sun School [Tactical] (CWar p112) - Gain the following abilities
- Inexorable Progress of Dawn – If you hit an opponent with the first two attack from a Flurry of Blows, your opponent must move back 5’ and you may move forward 5’. Neither movement provokes an Attack of Opportunity.
- Blinding Sun of Noon – If you successfully Stun an opponent on two consecutive rounds, your opponent is Confused for 1d4 rounds after recovering from the Stun.
- Flash of Sunset – If you move next to an opponent using the Monk class ability ‘Abundant Step’ or Dimensional Door, you may make one attack at your highest bonus at the end of your action.
Karmic Healing [Ki] - By expending one use of your Ki Power, you may do one of the following to yourself: 1. heal (Wisdom modifier x ½ Ninja level) hit-points; 2. go from being Exhausted to being Fatigued; or 3. remove Fatigue.
Wolf’s Bite [Ki] (DR351 p87) - By expending one use of your Ki Power, you gain the following Feats for 1 round: Improved Disarm, Improved Feint, & Improved Trip.
Zen Fortitude [General] (DR351 p87) - Add your Wisdom modifier (instead of your Constitution modifier) to Fortitude saves.
Ascetic Stalker [General] - (CSco p73); Ki Power class ability/ Ki Strike (magic) class ability; Add your Monk and Ninja levels together to determine the size of your Ki Pool, your Unarmed Strike damage –and– your Ki Strike class feature. You may multiclass between Monk and Ninja freely (alignment and XP penalties still apply as normal)
Shadow Striker [Tactical, Fighter] (PH2 p94) Hide: 12 ranks Move Silently: 12 ranks You may use the following 3 tactical maneuvers:
- Evade Notice – If you take no hostile action against an opponent who threatens you and another creature he/she is interested in attacking, you may make an opposed Hide vs. Spot check to make the opponent attack the other creature. You loose the benefit of this feat if you attack or the other creature is not longer threatened (due to moving, dropping, etc.).
- Fade Away – If you strike an opponent as a Standard Action, you may take a Move Action to move and then make a Hide check at +5.
- Ghost Strike – If you and an ally threaten the same opponent, you may make an opposed Move Silently vs. Listen check as a Standard Action. If successful, the opponent looses his/her Dexterity bonus to AC vs. your first attack the next round as long as your ally still threatens the opponent too.