Major Spoilers Forum
July 31, 2014, 08:42:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow Major Spoilers on Twitter! @MajorSpoilers, @FearsomeCritter, @MightyKingCobra

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Song of Ice and Fire  (Read 6099 times)
Firefox
Car Insurance Gecko

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2013, 12:52:23 AM »

I have read all 5 books, and have started rereading them and even after I have read them, I am still finding scenes I hadn't read before (or didn't remember).

Who else sees Tyrion from the show when reading about Tyrion in the book?  Sometimes I can't help it.
GeorgeDubya
Dr. Connors

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2013, 06:43:22 AM »

I've been reading the series since just after aSoS was released. I love the books and have spent many an hour debating them with people and getting others hooked (latest triumph is the girlfriend who got sick of me talking about the books with all her friends and not being able to join in).

This also seems like a good place for me to brag that I've actually met GRRM at a convention a few years back. We had a ten minute long conversation about his books (mainly Wild Cards because Feast hadn't been released yet, and I was on a Wild Cards kick). He was an incredibly nice guy, and seemed completely content to just be stopped while walking through the convention by some random guy.
Pearce
Rootwalla

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2013, 04:35:49 AM »

I've read them all and then went back and listened to the Roy Dotrice audiobooks. Can't wait for the third season to kick off here soon. As an aside, if you're interested in the food from the universe, there is a blog dedicated to re-creating the food from the series - Inn at the Crossroads
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: