Major Spoilers Forum
July 24, 2014, 10:25:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Have a question for Matthew, Stephen and Rodrigo? Send it to podcast@majorspoilers.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 1796 1797 [1798] 1799 1800 ... 1810
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow War campaign OOC Thread  (Read 977992 times)
Gaumer
Loch Ness Monster, US $3.50

High Inquisitor, Keeper of the Fro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26955 on: October 23, 2012, 01:53:53 PM »

So what about non-lethal damage? And what about Lyric?

Just trying to figure out your approach to the scenario.

I'm not worried about Lyric. I'm honestly not worried about Baptiste.

Bedlor is under the assumption that "if they wanted him dead, they would be dead."

Blackthere obviously knew we would end up in this house. Why not just trap the whole damned house or launch a few fireballs at us as soon as we appear?

Bedlor ain't worried about death anymore. He is, obviously, needed by the enemy.

Extremes are always wrong.
Navarre
« Reply #26956 on: October 23, 2012, 01:56:24 PM »

Well, Blackthere only recently came to the house himself from the barn. Maldomkin owns the house.

And Maldomkin tried to get you to join him. I think his "trap" is that his minions are trying to off you now that you have refused.

No one attacked you until you said no to him.
Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26957 on: October 23, 2012, 02:07:57 PM »

If so, then my character is wrong and guilty of overconfidence.

Navarre
« Reply #26958 on: October 23, 2012, 02:09:55 PM »

Your character can't be wrong if he is doing what he would do. I'm not criticizing, just making sure I have a feel for how Bedlor is reacting so I can narrate appropriately for him.
Strifeter
Dinosaucer

Never quit :)

View Profile
« Reply #26959 on: October 23, 2012, 02:28:27 PM »

He isn't all that worried about Tren either I think. (I don't think ENghart likes him very much)   Cheesy Tongue

I got souls, they multiplyin'
Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26960 on: October 23, 2012, 02:36:17 PM »

Your character can't be wrong if he is doing what he would do. I'm not criticizing, just making sure I have a feel for how Bedlor is reacting so I can narrate appropriately for him.

Oh, of course, dude. Wasn't thinking that way for a sec. I hate critics; except in very large groups Wink

He isn't all that worried about Tren either I think. (I don't think ENghart likes him very much)   Cheesy Tongue

True Smiley

Navarre
« Reply #26961 on: October 25, 2012, 08:34:54 AM »

We're holding for Strifeter's post. Sorry for the delay but I hope everything is going well with Strifeter and his family for the possible delivery.
Navarre
« Reply #26962 on: October 30, 2012, 08:30:32 PM »

Strifeter gave me Tren's next move. I will post for him as soon as I can. I need to get caught up on things here after the power outage but a post should be coming tomorrow.
Navarre
« Reply #26963 on: October 31, 2012, 11:05:15 AM »

Gaumer, the game is open if you want to post. I don't expect to see Strifeter very much so the fate of the multiverse is in your hands.

no pressure
Navarre
« Reply #26964 on: November 01, 2012, 09:09:37 AM »

Gaumer, is there a reason you are not posting?
Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26965 on: November 01, 2012, 09:15:18 AM »

Gaumer, is there a reason you are not posting?

I'm waiting on Strif. I'm not in a big hurry to continue the game with just you and me.

The dudes having a kid Smiley I don't mind waiting for him.

And, eventually, we'll need him to post, so I'm just laying back in the cut until Strif frees up some time.

Navarre
« Reply #26966 on: November 01, 2012, 09:16:48 AM »

Then I guess we are taking a minimum two week break.
Navarre
« Reply #26967 on: November 28, 2012, 08:47:32 AM »

Hey, Gaumer, is your new sig line a play off of mine? I think we are saying the same thing, that our perception determines our reality and that is we change our perception we can change our perceived reality, yeah?

We can start a whole New Age community here. What fun!

Speaking of fun, remember when we used to play that online D&D game, Shadow War? Those were good times, huh?
Gaumer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26968 on: November 28, 2012, 09:50:07 AM »

Yes, its kind of a follow-up to your sig line.

Perception isn't REALLY reality, just what the individual thinks reality is. I'm not sure if there is any real way to know what reality TRULY is because of this aspect of the human condition, but it is a fun thing to think about. "There's my opinion, your opinion and the truth" as an old saying may or may not have went...that's how I perceived it went.

New Age community? Sure!

Yes, I recall playing for a few years Smiley I'm all about finishing the game, but I'm not sure there would be any other reason to besides just finishing the game and that doesn't sound fun Sad As long as we keep it there, the game will never be over, right? Smiley

I'm honestly not sure what to do...we've sort of been left hanging on two fronts by the same guy. Not putting blame, shit happens in life, but still....

Navarre
« Reply #26969 on: November 28, 2012, 10:15:37 AM »

I agree that we cannot know "reality" by any quantifiable measure because we are ultimately constricted by own own perceptions. But, because of that, we could argue that our perception is in fact reality. We cannot know so I'm giving myself the benefit of the doubt.  Tongue

As for the game... (sigh) yeah.

It would be a tragedy if this game simply fell apart...on the last chapter, no less!...because one player quit playing. The worst part is no one ever hears from Strifeter anymore, so I don't know what to do. If I move forward I'm an insensitive dick; if I do nothing we remain in limbo.

Maybe we could get sab to take T'Ning back up for a week or two so we could wrap things up?
Pages: 1 ... 1796 1797 [1798] 1799 1800 ... 1810
  Print  

Jump to: